is riot getting ready to abandon league?

After the announcement of the new games they're developing, the out of the blue emergence of tft, and now riot forge being announced, I have to wonder, is riot planning on stagnating development to league in the next few years? Are they reaching a point where they will just stop making new content (for summoners rift), stop balancing, etc? And instead focus on projects like other games, comics, shows, etc? Idk if this would be necessarily a bad thing but I am wondering if they are planning it at some point. i'm sure skins make them tons of money but as league ages the amount of money they get has to start dwindling, and if it is, then it seems really likely that they're putting all their cards into other projects and getting ready to abandon league altogether.
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel