"Community feedback really means something to us, we swear"

PROJECT: Jinx Skin Spotlight - League of Legends
League of Legends PROJECT: Jinx Skin Spotlight. Purchase RP here and help support this channel via the amazon affiliate program (NA): https://amzn.to/2qZ3Bmv Shows off Animations and Ability Effects of Jinx on their PROJECT Skin in this Spotlight. All footage was taken in game.
Best laugh I had in a while was when I realized so so so many people complained about this skin (Project Jinx) being low quality compared to others, bad colours, bad model etc. and Riot is like yes yes we will pass this onto the design team and stuff but LITERALLY CHANGED NOTHING. What a joke. As a 1,2 mil. mastery points diehard Jinx main Ive been looking forward to this skin and then when I spotted it and my basic art degree (even though Im not really on that career path ) got me judgy. The model and the colours are t e r r i b l e not talking about the deadbeat design and that mask making her look like a wifi router. But obviously Riot gives a lot of f*cks about not what 1, 2 but hundreds of people think. I am so disappointed in this and I wish they would actually listen to the feedback because otherwise what even is the point anyway??? Dont have a damn feedback thread then and all when you will just copy paste automatical responds and then not give a crap anymore. Also Riot you only realize you are hurting ur own self because u wouldve made more money if u satisfied all these people instead of not caring about what u produce. "But TheJinxedFire, dont cry about something u cant change, just dont buy the skin if u dont like it blah blah blah" Im not going to ignore something this terrible. And I can express my opinion. This skin is terrible and that isnt the main problem,the main problem is Riot not caring about any feedback at all. Sad. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} Also I know this should probs be in a different category like RANT but I would like more opinions on the lack of feedback acknowledging or the skin itself.
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel