A new zombie game hits steam tomorrow

Dead Frontier 2 on Steam
Online survival horror at its darkest. As one of the few survivors of the outbreak, you must scratch a living out of the decaying ruins of society. Scavenge for supplies, improve your skills, and trade with other players. All the while, keeping your eyes peeled for the infected lurking around every corner.
I used to play the original Dead Frontier before playing League of Legends. It's actually the game where I honed my touchpad skills on. The original game is a flash game, top-down 3rd person shooter MMO. The first few stages of the game were fairly easy and simple to get through where the environment was relatively deserted and the zombies were simple and easy to dispatch. As you leveled up you could increase stats on your character to equip more effective weaponry and travel to more advanced safe houses. As you moved closer to the inner city you would see mutated strains of zombies, much like in the Left for Dead series and better weaponry could be looted from the environment. I used to rely heavily on melee since melee made zero noise. Gun shots make noise and noise makes aggro and aggro means swarms of zombies close in on your area and you either have to run and hide, fight them off until the horde is gone or if you were particularly evil lead them onto another player and run away. If you're curious about the original you can find it here: https://www.deadfrontier.com/ Dead Frontier 2 looks like it has the same vibe and environment as the original only the camera angle is different. It's dark, it's scary and it has zombies and guns. I have no clue if it will be good or not. But it's free and may be worth a try if you're dissatisfied with league of legends. I can vouch on my experience playing the original that the game shouldn't be a buggy mess upon release. The developer (Neil) does take time making sure things work properly.
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel