Fine then. I'm all ear here. Give me your best shot.

> Hey DalekZec, We've recently removed your post for violating the Golden Rule on the Boards: "Always be respectful to players, community members, moderators, and Rioters. Harassment and insults will not be tolerated". Your removed content: Riot riot riot....when will you ever learn? Look. we get it, you don't like CertainlyT as a designer, but it has been explained to you that there are ways to express that displeasure and ways that are not okay. Your line "or....do that unspeakable thing that's basically not allowed to say even as an opinion in this place" demonstrates you are aware of that restriction. It's also not clever and absolutely doesn't count as not calling for the firing of a Rioter. As a result of your actions, we have decided to apply a 3-day suspension to your Boards account. To prevent escalated punishments to your Boards account, please take the time to familiarize yourself with the Boards Universal Rules and applicable sub-board guidelines. Future violations will result in further restrictions to your Boards privileges. If you have any questions about this moderation action, don't hesitate to reach out to the Boards Moderation Team via: The NA Boards Discord The Discuss the Boards sub-board -- Ulanopo Oh there are ways and bla bla bla, and it's offensive to say this and that. I don't know what harassment and insults mean to you sweetheart, but HOLY SHIT this is not one of them. Harassment: aggressive pressure or intimidation. Insults: speak to or treat with disrespect or scornful abuse. a disrespectful or scornfully abusive remark or act. But fine then. How the fuck can we deal with a toxic designer with a toxic design philosophy, with toxic overloaded champions, who doesn't even like working with people and probably hates team work and also critics, makes champions that get to your nerves, are balance problems for a LONG PERIOD OF TIME, and last but not least, thinks frustration and feeling like a worthless piece of shit is an okay thing? Come on now, don't be shy. I'm all ears with this bullshit, because if you ask me, you need to rework the fuckin rules. One does not simply say something without a reason. No amount of bans will stop me. No amount of "you can't" will stop me. Daleks have no concept of rules. There's a post about Ghostcrawler, saying he's to blame and should stop being lazy. Here's the twist, no mod saw it and if they did they would have most likely removed solely due to calling someone lazy. Another twist, Ghostcrawler came here like a man and replied even to the shit talks that were being said about him. So why can't certainlyt do the same and for you not be his shining armor and shield? So again. Come on now, don't be shy. I'm all ears.
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel