Ranked is actually so fucking bad right now

What in the absolute fuck is happening After about 30 games of getting trolled, I finally managed to wade my way to Diamond 5 promos. Everyone else in the game is D5 or D4, and of course, I won my first two promo games handily. That's when the curse hit. Three games in a row, three players who singlehandedly ruin the game. I'm actually starting to suspect riot did something to the matchmaking algorithm, because less than 10% of the ranked games I get into are anywhere close to evenly matched. At this point i'd rather wait for a 10 minute queue if it means I don't have autofilled players who automatically lose the game. Yesterday I had a game with 3 ADC mains autofilled into other roles. Who was ADC? A jungle player. What? Seriously, what is going on with ranked this season?
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel