Why do people ban zed more even after a nerf?

Zed is an S tier champion who received a nerf in patch 9.8. Yet current patch 9.9 he has placed in top 5 most banned champions. I main Zed and recently it is hard to play as Zed because of his ban and play rate increase. Zed is a S-tier champion, he is a high burst damage assassin{{item:3147}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3036}} {{item:3814}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3173}} with great mid game potential , but i still don't understand why he gets banned even more after patch 9.8. I understand the part that he received an adjust but overall mostly a buff(decreased late game potential but increased early game potential) and facing him was very ridiculous but comparing Zed before patch 9.3, after 9.4 , and after 9.8 current Zed lacks what past Zed had. He still gained attack speed growth per level but lost his ultimate passive that he used to have, which still makes him good yet still not as good as before patch 9.4. Now this was my opinion. Now I am not angry over a ban rate increase or anything I just want to know if it really makes sense for Zed even after a nerf ,so what do you think about this? Do you still think that Is he still good as before patch 9.4 or worse? {{champion:238}}
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel