Why are there so many "Riot should not focus on toxicity" threads right now??

I don't want to hear that I should kill myself. I don't want to hear that I'm trash. I don't want people to flame my boyfriend. One of my friends tried the game out. She quit after a few games because everyone was so fucking toxic. "You can just mute" What if a person has a really bad day, is really sad and just want to play a game, and is later told to kill himself because he died twice? What fucking good would a mute do by then? Stop talking like toxicity isn't a problem, because it is. Edit. So I see alot if people saying "you just need to grow a thicker skin". No I don't. You need to fucking behave. Why is it so fucking hard to just behave? "They should not ban people, give them perm chatbans instead" For the 100th time, **that does, not work, Riot has tried that before, and it ended up in people finding other ways to behave toxic**. Why is this even a thing? Why do I even have to bring it up? Rather than claiming that I'm a snowflake, just **grow the fuck up** and stop being toxic.
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel