Can someone explain this to me?

I got banned 2 days ago for "Offensive/and negative" I would like to state now I am not salty and don't care to get unbanned just curious on why support can't explain to me what i did so i don't do it again.... They Told me this is what i was banned for. 1. [16:21] Muting players (Nocturne): wtf u doing hec 2. [17:05] Muting players (Nocturne): doesn't matter if the turret did anything u would of died would killing one 3. [19:10] Muting players (Nocturne): bruh shuddup 4. [20:25] Muting players (Nocturne): just farm ffs 5. [20:27] Muting players (Nocturne): stop tryna fight 6. 7. [22:01] Muting players (Nocturne): im not blaming anyone u the one doing the blame game 8. [22:12] Muting players (Nocturne): lawl get it right i said report cause u just talkin shit, blaming team 9. [25:29] Muting players (Nocturne): G 10. [27:19] Muting players (Nocturne): u guys need to farm stop tryna fight n u so behind 11. [27:41] Muting players (Nocturne): i am after this item 12. [28:40] Muting players (Nocturne): so ima report that for int\ 13. [28:49] Muting players (Nocturne): u legit tried to 1 v 4 Support told me when i question them on to point out what i said/did that was wrong "in-game chat is really meant to be used for coordinating strategy with your teammates and working together to win the game!" So i pointed out what i said meant and why because they don't want to look at the whole chat. [16:21] Muting players (Nocturne): wtf u doing hec Asking him why did he go in 1 v 3 [17:05] Muting players (Nocturne): doesn't matter if the turret did anything u would of died would killing one Replying to what he said saying it doesn't matter if the turret did damage or not you would of still died. [19:10] Muting players (Nocturne): bruh shuddup The corki (That is not banned by the way, makes sense) Was blaming team saying ff and gg and just calling the team shit so i told him to shut up How is this toxic/offensive? I can only see how saying shut up is offensive if we're in 3rd grade but seeing how this game is rated M for mature (Makes sense) [20:25] Muting players (Nocturne): just farm ffs Telling him to farm because he is behind [20:27] Muting players (Nocturne): stop tryna fight Telling him to stop fighting because he is behind..... and feeding? "in-game chat is really meant to be used for coordinating strategy" How is what i said not coordinating a strategy? How is it toxic? how was this offensive? [22:01] Muting players (Nocturne): im not blaming anyone u the one doing the blame game Replying to the toxic corki (That did not get punished if i may point that out I know for a fact cause i added him on my other account and asked) [22:12] Muting players (Nocturne): lawl get it right i said report u cause u just talkin shit blaming team Ok yes there was arguing here but again with your logic shouldn't that mean both parties should of got in trouble? but nah just me. [25:29] Muting players (Nocturne): G I guess saying something random in chat that was an ascendant is a punishment [27:19] Muting players (Nocturne): guys need to farm stop tryna fight n u so behind Again just saying they need to stop fighting and farm because they're 2-3 levels behind.........? THIS IS TOXIC AND NOT "coordinating strategy" HOW?! [27:41] Muting players (Nocturne): i am after this item Just a reply "Communicating" with my team telling them i will help once i get this item cause i was 30 gold short....? [28:40] Muting players (Nocturne): so ima report that for int\ The player that is 2 levels behind dived into a 1 v 4 with no team mates around so i said i was reporting for inting............? Same person to tower dive a 1 v 3 for a single kill.......? [28:49] Muting players (Nocturne): u legit tried to 1 v 4 Jut replying what he did.... I'm going to say it again, I don't care that i am perm banned Yeah i hit 15 game restriction 25 and 14 day ban before and i can say the 2 chat restrictions and 14 day i did deserve i fed into trolls. But this ban and seeing what support says with their automatic replies contradicts... And when i point this out they reply with a simple 2 line reply that they already replied with... So to everyone who sees this can you let me know what is toxic and offensive so i'll know because support can't tell me/refuses to tell me Sorry for bad English it is not my first language is the excuse I've learned to say
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel