Can I have LP back if riot acknowledges someone threw my game?

Recently, I played a game where my jungler was mad that he died during an invade, so he proceeded to run it down mid and then afk in base, saying things like "look at this rock. i wonder if I can translate it! Nah I don't really want to win this one" Naturally I reported him, which is something I almost never do, and sadly we lost the game. The next day, I get an instant feedback report, meaning that he must have gotten a punishment, which is always a great feeling, and I am pleased with riots punishment system. My complaint is that the punishment doesn't actually benefit me. I get some satisfaction, but I lost my promos because of a troll, that riot acknowledges intentionally threw. I feel like at the very least I should get a net 0 on lp for the game, like a remake, since even without the troll, I might have lost anyways. I'm not asking for lp back whenever I lose or someone does bad, but if someone intentionally loses me a game, and riot can see and confirm that that was the case, why shouldn't I get the lp back. Maybe I'm overreacting, and it's not that big of a deal, but I feel like it would be a nice QOL bonus to go along with the instant feedback report.
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel