Chat restriction

I'd like to pass a bill on an option to chat restrict yourself. Who else finds themselves losing matches because they're always typing in chat or banned from saying "you suck" and that is soo offensive you get banned? I know i have So i would like to pass a bill on giving players the option to toggle chat restricting themselves. Before you say "Just don't talk in all chat or type" Easier said than done. Think about it people have no self-control and a person saying they do is the one person who has the least self-control than a gambler. If a person walks up to you and offers you 1 million dollars to cheat on your spouse who wouldn't do that? An again a person who says they wouldn't cheat on their spouse no matter the amount of money that is offered to them, I suggest you leave them cause they're hella lying to your face. TL;DR Give players an option to toggle chat restriction for themselves. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} {{sticker:zombie-nunu-hearts}} {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} {{sticker:sg-jinx}} {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} {{sticker:sg-poppy}} ]edit] the stickers tell a story of yuri
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel