Can we go back to honoring people in the post-game lobby?

I don't remember when Riot decided to make honoring a teammate occur on a completely separate page from the actual post-game lobby but they should change it back. When they first changed it, I had no problem with honoring teammates because the timer on the honoring page was like 30 seconds long. However, since a few patches ago, the timer has been just a few seconds for me. In fact, sometimes the honoring page never shows up for me after games so I have no choice but to honor no one. I have the "close client during game" setting checked and I know that setting increases the time it takes for the client to pop back up after game but that shouldn't prevent me or anyone else who uses it from honoring a teammate. So Riot, can we please go back to honoring people in the post-game lobby? Or at least make it a secondary setting for people who use "close client during game."
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel