107 Ping

Alright guys.. I have finally decided to make a post because I am tired of seeing a lot of people get 20-40 ping and living further away from riot servers then me... I live in Colorado and have an internet speed of 400MB+, I don't run browsers in the background, I don't have other programs running in the background. Here are my computer specs: `RAM: 16GB Processor: i7-8700K 3.70GHZ Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Harddrive: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVME SSD I even created a custom game and lowered all settings to the very lowest and my ping remains at 107 no matter what the graphics are at. What could be the cause of this? I've been in Alexandria, VA which is 6 hours closer than me to the LOL server (Chicago) and played on my slower laptop on a hotel connection of 15MB and even got 25 ping.. But I also heard other in Colorado at least got 60... what could be the problem here?
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel