ZED IS CONSTANTLY PERMABANNED FOR NO REASON - IM TIRED OF THESE NAIVE CHILDREN WITH 0 LOGIC.

im a zed main, 5 million mastery. I play zed only in normals and just started ranked for the first time about 2 months ago but gave up after 3 weeks, because hes always banned, forcing me to play other champions i dont play and lose the game. Hardstuck gold 4. Ive been playing league since 2015 and i only play zed for fun but every single game from the very beginning of the day i started playing him to now, its enemy team going full d1ckhead mode with deadman, zhonyas, GAs, omen, and every other tank items every single game. No matter if im 20/2 a freaking renekton with a clever + deadman can just tank my entire combo all while killing me with ease. And dont forget about the crazy amount of cc literally EVERY single one of these champions has, after 1 cc its followed by another with 0 escape possible. I can go on and on about how unfair zed is treated by riot, ahole champions, and d1ckhead players, but thats a waste of time. Im just so sick of riot creating these busted champions to earn profit from these d1ckhead naive children who ONLY wants to play these busted champions to feel good about themselves....AND what do zed get in the end?...permaban.
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel