Match History needs more details.

It gets old to have a match (and k/d) ruined by feeders... and your match history doesn't exactly reflect this. (Unless I'm missing something) (Also, I don't play on this acc anymore, refering to another acc.) My last game is a good example. Was doing fine in lane, but had an irellia mid on the team who fed so hard that most of us on the team were getting killed in only two hits by the enemy mid laner..... So even though I was doing as good as possible and winning lane, almost all of my deaths came from late game during team fights, and all of us were getting destroyed because of this feeder..... so now when players look at my match history, they see a loss and more deaths than kills for that game, so they auto assume "Ohh, this player is bad" when it's actually not the case....
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel