Again, Riot? Seriosuly?

The 11th time, THE ELEVENTH, that's ten plus one. Another account of mine that's been taken from me, permanently. Nearly 5 years, I've been playing. The funniest part is that every time I create a new account, I'm like "You know what, I'm actually going to try and put up with these people this time" and then I'm immediately reminded of the AFKers, the trolls, the obvious smurfs who even stream that they're smurfing, and the people who simply live to ruin other people's matches. Sure, I'm one of the most toxic people you'll ever meet, and I'll flame you till you wish you were dead, but I'm still going to shield you as Janna, heal you as Soraka, and crush your enemies as Zyra, because even though I hate your guts, we're still stuck on the same team. Eleven accounts and they've all been banned for one reason; toxic in chat, never anything else. Also, 5 years, 11 accounts, and it still says "You are among 0.006% of League players negative enough to be permanently banned." which is one of the biggest fucking lies I've ever seen. League is one of the biggest games out there, with one of the biggest communities, and is infamous for being outright the most toxic gaming community, so do you really expect me to believe only 0.006% of players have been permanently banned? That's just some bullshit made to make to you feel guiltier, and they don't change it because Riot doesn't want to admit how toxic their community really is. Sure, technically, I am only one player, but to the system, I'm 11 different individuals, and I know and have met dozens of other players just like me, who have dozens of accounts that have been permabanned, just like me. Anyway, Did you not get the memo? Did nobody tell you? I ain't changing ANYTIME soon, that's just a fact. This game is free, I'm cheap, and I fucking love support. I stopped using my own money after account number 3, and now the only time I buy stuff is when somebody is stupid enough to give me their money. See you in 4 months, maybe 3, when you come to take account number 12. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} {{sticker:katarina-love}} {{sticker:vlad-salute}} {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel