League Has Officially Announced A Fighting Game.

Riot Games confirms that it's working on a fighting game | Dot Esports
Riot Games, the creators of the insanely-popular MOBA game League of Legends, has revealed that it's finally making its second game. The confirmation came today from Evo founder and Riot employee Tom Cannon on the first day of Evo 2019. During a talk show, Cannon said that Riot is working on a brand-new fighting game.
My interest is piqued, Riot stepping out of their comfort zone and making their second game. This is very wishful thinking, but I'm kind of hoping the characters will be the League Of Legends roster. I absolutely *love* the characters in League and have always wished for them to be expanded and focused on in any way. What do you guys think? Would you like to see all new characters, or have it be League champions/cameos of them? Is anyone else suprised to see Riot making another game? (On mobile, I apologize for any errors.)
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel