Can we stop looking at TFT balance, and talk about how predatory buying Little Champs are?

There is no good reason for it to be a gamble on the one that you want. It's pretty obvious that players don't like it, which is why a lot of people won't buy them. Some will, but your revenue would be a lot higher if you just let us buy the ones we want. Riot I promise you, unless these new little legends have a guaranteed drop rate, they won't be that popular. For those of you who aren't quite convinced, I did the math on the odds of getting the little one you wanted: Assuming we buy just a single egg, we are already given a 5.5% chance of getting the Little Legend that we want. (In my case, it's the Winter Cherry) If we buy the 10+1 pack, that chance is boosted to a 60.5% chance of getting the Little Legend that I want. So right away, we have to spend $35 to have a chance to get the Little Legend that we want. That's pretty scummy. But what if we want to level it? Well, assuming we have slightly bad luck, and get 1 for every $70 spent; that would mean we would have to spend $210 to get the Little Legend we want to level 3, and again, this isn't guaranteed. You still only have a 5.5% chance of getting the Legend you want from each egg, and I'm not even sure if they disqualify duplicates. (Meaning if you already have 3, will you get another?)
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel