Riot's issues with bans

After playing this game for almost a year, it's becoming clear that Riot has some major issues when it comes to who and what gets banned. Riot will lash out and instantly ban almost any form of harsh language with little to no warning yet people who feed, troll, wintrade, and do so many other things to ruin games for everyone else get off with little more than a slap on the wrist. This is you kill your game. You push the people who genuinely love your game away because they get tilted due to game ruining interactions while you turn a blind eye to the people who are going out of their way to ruin our games. Riot I'm saying this because I enjoy your game but I don't know if I can support such one sided bans like this anymore. You even have pro players and streamers who are willing to expose the people that do this, yet you ban people like TF Blade for calling people "Dogs". Please, just reevaluate your process for which you ban people. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel