Can a Rioter Join me for my 1000th game?

*CUE TRUMPETS* https://i.imgur.com/olANjtK.png/img {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} Nine-Hundred Ninety Nine Games played! (Normals) In the past I've seen some Rioter's join their fellow summoners on the rift for their 1000th game. I know some of y'all are probably busy, so I don't mind If your answer is no. After almost 2-3 years of consecutive playing, I'd love if y'all would accompany me into my 1000th. And if that doesn't convince you guys here's some fun facts! *Fun Facts* - With an average game of league of legends on Summoner’s Rift lasting about 30 minutes, I have spent 29970 minutes in-game. 29970 Minutes is equal to 499.5 hours or 20.81 days. I have spent almost 3 weeks in the past 2-3 years ganking lanes, dying to jungle creeps, and smackin' Dragons! - My favorite position/role is jungle, so you know I'll be supporting you guys through my *SKILLED* ganks! - I loved Warwick so much when I first started playing, I built a 10 inch statue to commemorate him! - I recently dressed up as Jax for Halloween by draping myself in purple blankets and taping a lamp shade to a metal rod. - You can be a part of my 500th win, which means I will hold an exact 50% win rate in normals. If you're considering a game with yours truly, I'm under Central Time and I usually am available from 4:00pm - 10:00pm on weekdays, 9:00am - 12:00am on weekends. Thank you guys for the great memories I've made so far.

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel