Guess I better fucking learn how to play every champion with glacial augment

Cause riot is deadset on making sure I use that instead of the rune pages that I fucking made for the champions that I play because I want to use those pages, not have a slow on my autos sometimes. Guess riot knows better though, that one glacial augment preset rune page that riot occasionally decides I have to use instead of the one I made really is the right choice for fucking khazix and nasus you're 100% right riot. I don't even know why I thought arcane comet or conc would have been better, obviously a slow on autos is so much more important for champions that already have a substantial slow, cause then they'll stack!!! WHY the fuck cant i choose to delete these preset pages? I will never ever ever ever want them, even If I have only done half my page I would rather use that than have something fucking useless
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel