As an Ivern main, people have no fucking idea how this champion works.

So i was doing some good old Ivern jungle today and at the start Morgana and Xayah tried to leash me. This is how it went {{champion:427}} I dont need a leash, you can go to lane {{champion:498}} Okay thanks {{champion:25}} *stays* {{champion:25}} I have to stay or your going to get executed. *blue buff spawns* {{champion:25}} *hits blue buff* {{champion:25}} Omg ivern you fucking noob why wont you hit it {{champion:427}} ... {{champion:427}} *procs passive and smites* {{champion:25}} WOW HOW DID YOU KILL IT SO FAST {{champion:25}} [ALL] Ivern needs nerfs hes so broken he clears camps so fast {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Dumb shit like this happens to me so much! Any other Ivern mains with dumb stories they want to share? On the bright side, we managed to win with 1.5 afks, but it was damn close https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2914538693/243434913?tab=overview That round was insane tbh
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel