Really no end season rewards for higher elos?

End of Season Rewards 2018 | League of Legends
Victorious Orianna takes the stage for the end of the 2018 season! Climb your way to the top and earn ranked rewards that get better the higher you go. All ranked players at Honor level 2 or above earn rewards. The season ends on November 12.
For players that are plat diamond and masters we literally get nothing more than gold, besides an icon, literally no one cares about an icon. Last year and every year before you got borders, which was the biggest reward that was given out, now with live updating borders are taken away. I read somewhere that they were gonna do something else for rewards but as of the release of this article it doesn't look like there is gonna be anything. For those who had to do a tough grind to get where they are i think its pretty brutal. Just thrilled i didn't put any time into getting into masters as i would receive literally nothing but an icon. feelsbadman, no reward
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel