I know I'm not the only one who likes the new Logo.

Yea, you heard me right, I think the new logo looks pretty good. Call me simple, call me and idiot, regardless, I think it looks good and I support it completely. I keep seeing posts about the new logo and something that keeps bothering me is anyone who says they like it or says their honest opinion just gets spam-down-voted, which I'd expect nothing less from this community, seems the mindset on the boards has always been "Riot cannot do a single thing right and If you think they did something right then you're an idiot". I guess this is a bit of a mini rant _along_ with me sharing my opinion on the new Logo, hopefully some people who agree with me can make their opinions known here, because every other post on this topic is all negative. Edit 9 hours later - Thanks for all the opinions, unfortunately (as I knew) this post was downvoted heavily. Guess people really don't like an opinion other then theirs.
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel