I want out

Why did I choose the only moba without voice chat. When it is 40 minutes into the game with two inhibs down and a single mistake will cost us the game I don't have the time to start a fire and make smoke signals to direct my team. But if I don't they will go blind into that bush at baron with the whole team missing. But if I stop to type to direct them it's too late. We won the universal lottery and millions of years of evolution to have the most intricate means of communication in the entire universe. And I am locked out from using it because some of you are afraid of your own shadow. I hope in my next life I am born into a country with no internet. Online video games have brought me nothing but pain. I want off this ride. https://i.imgur.com/WoNfBvE.jpg[/img]
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel