Summoners Rift: New Role (6 Man Team)

I had this thought for awhile and I don't know if it has been mentioned before but adding a new role called "shot caller". It would basically be a player that's an observer (sees only the team's vision of course) that guides the team's macro; rotations, next objective, when to start a team fight, etc. I think this will work very well in pro play, where the coach of the team can not only watch them but also do the shot-calling and actually be playing alongside the team. We can see a higher level of play in the games and series. This can also work in regular play where a player guides the team through pings and signals. Giving a not so mechanically skilled but smart player a chance to climb through ladder would add more depth to the gaming experience. Imagining this would be exciting...what are your thoughts on this?
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel