I fucking hate Illaoi honestly

I spend the entire laning phase having to dodge zero-cooldown skillshots or else get pushed out of lane and my reward for playing it perfectly for 10 minutes of agonizingly frustrating gameplay? I get to go even. Thanks league. But if she gets fed she proceeds to tower dive me or push me away from the tower and then I get 9 man reported for inting or afking because those were my only two options left. And yet she's not even a champion I would ever consider banning because there's too much shit out there that's worse. This game is less fun than driving a nail through your hand. Seriously. I fucking hate this game so much I don't know why I come back to play it, it's still fucking shit every single time, the meta somehow is even worse than ever, damage still crazy, balance team still literally braindead. Just fucking shoot me.
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel