matchmaking premates rank solo/duo

Riot Games Support
Riot Games Support will help you with any questions or problems you have with League of Legends. From tech to account to game problems, Riot Games is here to help!
i just want to tell u guys about premates team duo . for example ( im playing solo alone rank game then the enemy team got duo premate 2 players so i just need to put on our team too duo premates 2 players in the same duo to make it fair enough cuz sometimes when the duo enemy teaming on me and its annoying when u dont have duo partner to help u or cover u or protect ur lane so if u guys can make it when someone trying to play duo in rank i need to give the other team duo too when they are searching for a game in rank im gonna give u an example in overwatch game when u playing with ur best friend or homie or whatever in the same team the enemy team have a group duo like me and my friend group u know what i mean so thats fair enough i think and make the teams equal fighting the last game i have played in rank i was playing solo then i noticed that the enemy team have 2 premates the sup and adc duo together and the top , mid duo together and they were teaming on me i couldnt do anything and i lost the game cuz they pushed hard couldnt even farm and get a kill its up to u guys im just giving u my opinion thank u and good luck riot games
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel