Disenchant Multiple Champs

Firstly, sorry if this has been posted before. I've never been on these boards. But as the title says, I think it would be a really good idea to add a feature to the client that lets you disenchant multiple champs at the same time. Take a look at [this](https://gyazo.com/563c887c85e7cd937a13ba11e613bc55). That is less than half of the amount of champion shards I currently have in my Loot section. Having all the champs already, I have absolutely nothing to do with those shards except for disenchant them for BE. I think it would be a big help if Riot implemented a way in the client where I can do something like hold 'Ctrl' and click on multiple champion shards, and just select 'Disenchant into Essence' - or any other option - for ALL of them at once. Rather than having to click on each shard individually and do with them as I please. 'Cause that list is just going to keep growing, and I'm sure anybody in a similar situation would agree it'll be a chore to have to go through all their shards one by one and get rid of them all. What do you guys think?
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel