When is Shaco getting a skin?

When are all the Shaco mains getting a skin? The last skin we got on Shaco was 21-May-2015 which is Wild Card Shaco and the one before it was 08-Jan-2013. Shaco doesn't even have a single skin that is worth over 975RP anyway. Shaco already having a decent amount of skins isn't an excuse either since champions like Lux or Annie got 3 skins each during the same time that Shaco got 0 and Annie has 10+ skins while Lux has a 3250RP skin. Some champions skins make 0 logical sense and don't fit the champion AT ALL (Janna carrying a sword around for example, heck even Lux getting a year of dog skin as a human with no connection to dogs) while Shaco has some skins he could get that would fit the champion perfectly such as Surprise party Shaco or a fan skin made by Silvarspark https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/OxXMX1EV-skin-idea-demon-shaco and those are just 2 random examples. I'm sure Shaco players wouldn't even mind getting a skin that makes no sense as long as they get anything at this point. I'm sure Shaco could use a visual update too, besides he's barely touched in the gameplay changes constantly getting indirect nerfs with the biggest gameplay update being during the assassin rework/update that actually made him weaker (but thankfully at least more versatile). Riot even wrote, and I quote that "Shaco could use a lot of love, enough that we can’t solve all of his problems as part of a class update." which is proof that they are in fact aware that Shaco could use some touch-ups not only for his appearance and skins but for gameplay as well. Although as I said, I'm sure that the vast majority of us would be happy with ANYTHING at this point. So why not make a Shaco skin for 2018? There already plenty of ideas floating around for what the skin might be, all that is needed is execution and as somebody who has made a fair share of 3d models and textures in the past I know that it isn't as much work as riot portrays it either and since it is in fact literally what they do they wouldn't need to worry about regulation of their free time to do it either. I am 100% sure that it would be a good business decision and that riot would financially make a decent profit off of doing so. At this point I see no logical explaination why this shouldn't happen and so I ask this question. {{champion:35}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:35}}
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel