Amazing Loot Changes? Why isn't anyone talking about this?

> **NO CHEAP CHAMPS: Now Hextech chests will only drop shards for champions worth 4800BE or more > A LITTLE EXTRA OE: When you get a ward skin shard from a Hextech Chest, it'll now come with 150 bonus OE > BIG DROP, FREE UNLOCK: Ultimate and Mythic skins will now drop as auto-redeeming permanents (no orange essence required to upgrade them). If you already own the skin, you'll be able to disenchant the permanent for orange essence. > CHEAPER MASTERY: Champion mastery 6 cost will be reduced by 800BE to 2450BE. Champion mastery 7 will be reduced by 950BE from 2950BE. > ** I know it took Riot a while to get this changes through, but better late than never. I mean come on, why isn't anyone posting about these amazing changes. People just want to complain all the time. Like how twitch received a 20 dmg increase on the final rank of his E as if that 20 dmg is game-breaking. I honestly didn't think he needed it but it's not the end of the world. Guys, I never promoted a mastery level on a champ since the IP > BE Changes but now I can do it without feeling like a piece of shit who wasted days of work of grinding BE just to get a mastery flair.
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel