Downward Spiral in Ranked.. I need help.

Ok over the last week and an half I've dropped from upper plat 5 to gold 5 as an adc main and I don't know what to do. I played like shit and lost, but even playing well loss recent example was going 14-3-7 on Lucian roaming around the map helping push turrets and yet still losing. First I threw it up to tilt and i fixed that problem but it didn't change my results in play. I have had a issue of losing streaks all season. I had one earlier this year which was that of 14 games. I bounced back from that. This feels a lot harder to bounce back from and I don't know what to do. I look at coaching videos, guides, practicing what I learned. I've gone over my own replays daily and troubleshooted but still either play bad or play well and still lose. No matter what i end up on another losing streak and haven't been able to string more than 2 -3 game win streaks then followed by 3-5+ losing streak. I really need help at this point because I really don't know what to do. This is my na.op.gg if it matters or anyone wanted to look at it: http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Annoyin+Artist
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel