Why did this get removed i acted just like a riot employee

Hey SS1986, We've recently removed your post for violating the Golden Rule on the Boards: "Don't be a jerk: Always be respectful to players, community members, moderators, and Rioters. Harassment and insults will not be tolerated". Your removed content: Daniel is a loser who should be fired like the scum he is screw that guy likely just wants to more women at his work place to sexually harass . The golden rule there own employee insulted millions of people but my post directed at him is not ok and there saying I am being a a jerk WTF be respectful they still have not apologized for how there own employee has been acting or done a thing to him what a load of crap love riots double standards and how they hold themselves to pitifully low standards at there own jobs .
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel