Please tell me the Ruined King is the next "Solo Laner".

Ruined King: A League of Legends Story - Official Reveal Trailer | The Game Awards 2019
The first single-player experience in the League of Legends universe has been revealed and it's creepy. #ign #TheGameAwards #gaming
So here's what's happened. Riot just announced "Ruined King" during Game Awards. To give you a short version, it's apparently going to be a solo turned - based RPG, presumably revolving around the awakening of the Ruined King as he wants to raze all of Runeterra with the harrowing. Now, I dunno about you, but this seems like such a big tease. The release scheme for champions that we got in October puts Voli/Fiddle reworks sometime after Sett, followed by the "whimsical new jungler" AND THEN, "an EDGY solo laner". It's so early to tell but I'm so hyped, does anyone have any spicy information like some rogue r/mains subreddit? I think it's pretty plausible, since it would make no sense to introduce him in the universe without putting him in the Rift.
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel