Straight Black Man Here

Apparently, all men are "privileged" even though I am a black man who is the son of Haitian immigrants. I am "privileged" even though I have been homeless before. I am "privileged" even though I grew up eating one meal a day. I am "privileged" even though many of my friends didn't make it growing up. All because I have a penis. Honestly fuck your panel Riot. Don't tell me I am privileged just because I am a man. You don't know my life and you don't know my story. Shit, there were times I wish I could be born a white woman in America. At least I would have been safer statistically since white women in the west are the least likely to be victims of a violent crime. I probably won't have had to worry about stray bullets and getting shot like my uncle in the Brooklyn Streets.
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel