What is your favourite thing about League?

League is a game shrouded in negativity, for every 1 Voyboy, beaming out good vibes & chill, there are a 100 toxic players who AFK after one death because "insert champion" is broken & "insert team mate" is trash. However, this shift in negativity is becoming the heart & soul of the community... If you were to sum up the community in one word, to a friend or potential new player what would it be? "competitive" maybe, "supportive" definitely not, "toxic", almost certainly... With every new champ, update, rework, nerf or Buff is met with a chorus of complaints, moaning & hate, I ask you all to help me flip the trend... What is your favourite thing about League? We all play it for a reason, so what's yours? Climbing the ladder, watching worlds or just getting excited about a new skin for your main, this game gives us a lot to appreciate. My favourite thing about League is the law, I got into this game just as jhin was released and even though I suck with him, his law, character design and part in "awaken" got me amped to find a match and start 4th shotting enemies left and right. Whatever it is that makes you "find match" day after day, please, share it. And some good vibes to the community.

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel