Victorious Skin 2019 Prediction.

I feel like having a bit of fun and trying to predict which champion will be next to get the Gold Ranked skin this year, as well as seeing what other players think. First off, the rules: 1. Cannot be a champion that already has a Victorious, Challenger, Championship, or Conqueror skin. 2. Riot tries to pick a role that hasn't been picked recently, so because of Orianna last year, Graves before that, and Maokai before that, no Mid champs, no junglers, and no top laners. (Although top laner is still possible.) 3. A champion that's existed for a while in a relatively unchanged state that is fairly stable and has an active playerbase. (Although Maokai probably didn't fit this rule, so it's more of a suggestion than a hard rule.) With those rules in mind, here's a list of what I think are possible champions. ADC/Bot: {{champion:29}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:498}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:21}} Support: {{champion:16}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:497}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:26}} {{champion:143}} are also possible but a little less likely in my opinion due to not being designed as support champions first. Of the possible picks, the ones I feel would be most likely for ADC are Draven, Twitch, or Kog'Maw. All three don't have any recent skins, they all have a dedicated playerbase, and they're fairly stable meta-wise. At least as far as ADCs go. For support, I feel like Taric, Nami, or Sona are most likely for the same reason as the ADC picks. My big prediction, the champion I feel is most likely overall is... {{champion:44}}. It's been years since his most recent skin, he's a fairly niche support, but does have an active playerbase. He hasn't seen many drastic changes in a long time, and he'd fit the Victorious thematic well. But that's just my prediction, and not even who I'd like to see most (Nami main, I'd love to see her get the skin.) What predictions do you guys have? Same as me? Something else from the list? Something else entirely that you're offended I never even mentioned? Also, what champion do you want to see get the Victorious treatment?
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel