Morse ult kills Kindred in her ult?

Mordekaiser can kill Kindred in Ult of Kindred | LoL Daily Moments Ep 500
Daily moments from streamers ep 500 (ft Tyler1,Yassuo,TFBlade ,SoloRenektonOnly, Tobias Fate, BoxBox, VoyBoy, LL Stylish, Faker, Scarra, Gripex...) Mordekaiser can kill Kindred in ULT of Kindred..
Yeah so if you haven’t seen this or play Kindred you need to watch the first 20 seconds of the video. I get it, you want new reworked champions to be fun to play. But this is just ridiculous, in the discription of kindreds ult “you cannot go below 10% of your health while inside the Kindred ult”. So what now you can just ult as a morde and kill Kindred with her only chance of survival? It’s like gutting a huge part of her gameplay. Please this has to be a bug, I wouldn’t even be complaining if I was pushed out of the ult! (Lee sin kicks, Gragas ults, Alistar headbutts, etc.).
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel