I feel like supports that don't use aftershock are lacking a keystone

Like we have -Aery or -Guardian ...... vs https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Windspeaker%27s_Blessing Your heals and shields are 10% stronger. Additionally, heals and shields on allies increase your target's armor by 5 āˆ’ 22 (based on level) and magic resistance by 2.5 āˆ’ 11 (based on level) for 3 seconds. which they tried to compensate with revitalize but its only half of it and though good would either be secondary or primary, so if you take resolve primary you're either an aftershock support who probably has no innate healing now that relic doesn't have a heal on it, or guardian which is really situational.... or grasp if you think you can actually stay in combat and get some trades in with it (without getting chunked out) or https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Stoneborn_Pact Grants 5% maximum health as bonus health. Your crowd control effects brand enemy champions with an Stoneborn Pact Mark Earthen Rune for 4 seconds. Other allied champions who attack branded enemies heal for 5 (+ 2.5% of your maximum health) over 2 seconds (halved to 2.5 (+ 1.25% of your maximum health) if you are ranged). Which they tried to compensate with font of life (but since you don't get the health increase its usually horrible healing) Idk if its just me but I feel like there just aren't nearly as good options because how the rune system is arranged now.... I don't have a problem with them persay (aside from the weak sauce boring runes in the corner, wheres my +MS or -Time spent dead lame) but I feel that comparitively its a lot harder to choose for support now especially with the item changes and such...... {{sticker:sg-janna}}
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel