Why do girls play so much games?

I thought guys played more games than girls. Girls just play with guys for no reason. Guys are bold and simple and girls are like umm.. complicated creatures. They take every action and plug it into their only girls know this type of formula in their head. Guys are straightforward. What does it mean if a girl asks you to study but doesn't want to study? Was the whole "study session" just a excuse to talk to me? Because I must be doing it wrong. I literally thought she actually wants to study. And the nerd fucks it up with a hot girl. She shouldn't of asked me to study if she didn't want to. She could of been bold and just spark up a conversation. Does she not know all guys are willing to talk to her? Was she afraid that she would of "fucked things up" with me or lose control of herself?
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel