How to carry games as top lane, low diamond

I hit diamond for the first time last season abusing the aatrox rework when it first happened. I could snowball my lane early and then just run around the map taking towers and lives. I also did it with ornn and Darius. But now that those strong champs have all been nerfed, iv'e been finding it hard to carry a game from top lane. I can often win lane, out cs, and out kill my lane opponent at 10 minutes. I can't find anyone streaming from toplane, the enemy toplaners don't seem to push a lead to victory either. I don't know what to do with a toplane lead to push the game through. If I roam it seems I just let my laner back in the game with free CS, tower plates, and potential kills on my teamates going up to hold that lane. If I don't roam, it's just a 50/50 shot to see if my team will win/lose the game
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel