Riots shitty ass ban system

So I recently got into a ranked game where I met a duo that thought it would be funny to ruin the game experience of 3 other players by not going jungle and support but double support... So basically my jungler picked lux with ignite and went bot lane to support the adc together with his duo Blitzcrank who went full AP. Good shit! So now I am in a game taht is basically lost because we don't ahve a chance for any sort of objective controll and the supprot decides to also fucking run it down lanes to get kills. So i fucking flamed them and my Vayne went afk because I was litteraly getting trolled and couldn't do shit against it bc the whole bot lane litteraly all died in the first 2 minutes of the game. After the game I reported them but guess who get's chat restricted: You are correct! Riot fucking retarded ban system take everything I said completely out of context and chat-restricts me for 10 games but the fucking trollers didn't get shit. I don't know why this piece of shit indie company can create a fucking good ban system that at least bans the trollers too. Like wtf, I rarely get taht tilted and am usually not that toxic (and that's rly fucking hard playing this shitty trash game bc how do u expect palyers to NOT be toxic playing this game) but now I am the one chat-restricted and the troll duo trolls happily every after and ruins more games. But "Is it Meta?" Thank you for promoting torlling you idiots and It wouldn't surprise me if you deleted this post of someone saying the truth because you know it god damn is. Fuck you riot, fix your game
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel