Petition to Bring Back Bans on URF

First of all, I want to make this very clear: this is a petition to bring BANS back into URF, not to bring champion selection back. I understand that there are a ton of broken combo's out there, and while it is fun to choose which champion gets injected with the magical URF serum, it really sucks to see broken plays every game. That being said, it seems like despite the randomizer we end up seeing a lot of the same champions every game. Two of the most common for me are Tryndamere and Jax, and they are never on my team. I cannot express how frustrating it is to have a game snowball out of control because of 1 champion, and then to see that same champion in almost every game you play. Being on the other end of the spectrum, I had the opportunity to play Malzahar for a game, and it was really boring because no one could come close to me. All I had to do was to spam Q and pretty soon I was unstopable. Please cast your vote on the matter and leave the most broken combo you can think of in the comments. Mine would have to go to Volibear and Blitzcrank. Two tanks with never-ending CC. Be sure to spread the word as well, I really want to see what everyone thinks on the matter.
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel