Can Riot unban all Perma Banned accounts in the wake of their own employs violating their own ToS?

Like the title says. How can Riot justify permanently banning accounts when they as a company are segregating and discriminating against their player base based on their gender and sexual orientation. Also, there is the issue of one of their employees insulting and abusing a vast number of players on a public forum. The same people you guys expect to follow the rules you are not. I also saw certain board moderators on here accuse a player of supporting a "rape culture" just because the poster disagreed with them about sexual discrimination. I only ask this, because you as a company aren't following the rules you set down and you took accounts from people for far less than what your employees are doing and what you, as a company are doing. Some people, myself included, have spent some money on these accounts, how is it justified that you and your employees can discriminate against me and verbally abuse me, yet my account gets permanently banned for snapping back at trolls in game?
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel