- Still sells overly sexually exploitive skins that objectify woman
- Obvious signs of them prioritizing profit over customer satisfaction galore (nothing wrong with this honestly, but they act like they don’t)
- Sexual assault and harassment cases
- Unequal pay between men and women
- attempts to clean up image by hosting women only events, which backfired majority and clearly was all done as PR since they refuse to release private data to investigators.
Dunno, starting to seem like a bunch of scum bags to me (this applies mostly at the top, people within the company have no control over this)