Gragas 46% winrate, Ivern and Nunu 40% winrate

Champion.gg - Gragas Jungle Stats, Builds, Runes, Masteries and Counters
LoL Statistics, Builds, Runes, Masteries, Skill Orders, Counters and Matchups for Gragas when played Jungle. Statistics include Gragas's Win Rate, Play Rate and Ban Rate. Counters include who Gragas Jungle is Strong or Weak Against.
Okay I understand how powerful Ivern and Graggy can be at higher mmr but come on, really? Even in Plat+ this winrate is almost the same and it's pathetic how slow grag and nunu clear compared to the average fighter in the jungle. I've got no problem with fighters clearing the jungle fast, I love playing them. But something needs to happen with these guys to help them out. Ivern is likely an issue of struggling with the new runes. Nunu... not sure what you should do there, but a rework is probably the best thing because he just... yeah... And as for Gragas... his jungle clear is just so painfully slow. Even if you gank constantly and have success, you're lucky if you're on level with the enemy jungler. Maybe something as simple as making his kit have bonus damage to monsters? That way his base damage and other stats don't have to be touched. Oh and his Laning is also sitting around 46%.
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel