Stupid LP system

This is concerning being unranked and playing my first 10 games I'm getting offrole or autofilled 50% of my games and when i'm autofilled i don't get a large LP gain to ANY role, including the autofilled role, doesn't even show up as a role i'm ranked in or splash LP for so last season i end high gold, this season i'm 9/0 and still at bronze 2 as my highest rank because i'm never getting my main role, so instead of getting like 50 LP and jumping forward to get back to close to where i was, i'm getting auto filled, winning, NOT getting 40-50 LP in any role, and getting 12 LP in my main role, and 4 LP in other roles as splash, how the FUCK is that a possibility? holy crap this is bad, i'm going to have to play like 3x the games to get even one role just into gold even, god forbid i try to push further
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel