Failed my Driving test.... Cus my DMV instructor was trash, literally

How does one become a DMV instructor when they can't give proper safe driving instruction? Basically this is my first experience and this is what happen, this instructor literally make me turn last minute on traffic light, like I'm already going 40mph about to pass the intersection on green light and this idiot called a turn? Like bruh, if you want me to turn, tell me before we're about to pass the damn intersection, not when we're right there LOL. And then at one point this damn instructor give me this weird as instruction and I was like "WTF are you saying" She was like: "Make the next right turn after this right turn and then make a right turn to the right parking on the orange cone" {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} ------------- It's like how does someone become a Diamond player and still can't play at that level.
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel