My account have confirmed that involved in elo boosting.

I have found that my account got banned this morning which is pretty surprising to me since I know that the only reason I could be banned is verbal abuse. Then I checked the procedure that I should file a ticket since I know it is definitely a mistake. While waiting for a response, I explored that Riot never admit that they have banned your account by mistake. No wonder, I get my response, which says "I have reviewed your account and confirmed that it is mmr boosting". I don't trust you Riot, I know my account. I know the person I duo with. In fact, I duo with him the entire freaking season. We were college roomates, smh. Now I want everyone who are facing this problem to know that you never gonna have your account recovered. The great thing about this is that I only got banned 2 weeks which is freaking "awesome". You guys can check my profile, http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=ZhaoXin Thanks Riot. FYI, my roomate who duo with me in last 300 matches didn't got banned. Maybe you should not play a wide variety of champs and perform good in particular champs(60% is not good in my opinion). I was pretty mad, now I am just disappointed of this game and Riot.
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel