League's broken unreasonable chat restriction system

Game 1 Pre-Game Main Bruiser: adc In-Game Main Bruiser: the blind pick yis are real Main Bruiser: tbh Main Bruiser: stop hitting the cs plz lux Main Bruiser: ward riv Main Bruiser: she has 2 cs Main Bruiser: dont mind her Main Bruiser: lmao Main Bruiser: what you shoudlve done was attack the caitlyn Main Bruiser: she does more dmg.. Main Bruiser: so lux afk nice Main Bruiser: trolls every game Main Bruiser: jgler taking my cs Main Bruiser: then tilting me so I have to point it out and get ultd Main Bruiser: nice Main Bruiser: trolls every game Main Bruiser: like wtf.. why you q my cs? Main Bruiser: yes to type Main Bruiser: LOL Main Bruiser: bc u literally q'd my cs Main Bruiser: for what reason dude? Main Bruiser: why do you do this to your teammates? Main Bruiser: you do that in ranked? Main Bruiser: just took 4-5 cs from me lmao Main Bruiser: only when trolls like you tilt me Main Bruiser: man Main Bruiser: like cmon Main Bruiser: ... Main Bruiser: Lux afk griefing ragequit. nice, trolls every game. Main Bruiser: dont ping me dude lol Main Bruiser: seriously Main Bruiser: what is your issue Main Bruiser: yes Main Bruiser: i need cs Main Bruiser: i am 1v3 bot Main Bruiser: ?????? Main Bruiser: man tired of trolls Main Bruiser: lol Main Bruiser: no.. Main Bruiser: you dont know what youre talking about. Main Bruiser: thats what i did lel Main Bruiser: not going to push to turret Main Bruiser: nice, a troll hit no. Main Bruiser: troll adc? Main Bruiser: are you serious? Main Bruiser: absolutely toxic Main Bruiser: you are Main Bruiser: you're so toxic Main Bruiser: calling me a troll Main Bruiser: when lux griefed me and then afk Main Bruiser: lol.. Main Bruiser: sad Main Bruiser: again I'm 0/5 bc this game has been over, lane was griefed, supp afked Main Bruiser: and I need farm Main Bruiser: ? Main Bruiser: stop being toxic to your teammates Main Bruiser: who are already having a hard time with the afk Main Bruiser: that effects them the most Main Bruiser: this team is really toxic lol Main Bruiser: lol np, glad you have fun from 3v1ing someone all game :P Main Bruiser: Please report lux afk. Explain what about this was toxic? Because I complained about actual trolls? Quite disgusting this report system. Funny because I was honor lvl 2 with constant honors, if anything all I deal with is trolls at lvl 17. Yet these same trolls are able to report and it goes through?
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel