For those who may not know, Game Freak is the company who made all of the main series Pokemon games
Think about it:
* They have the most popular MOBA with insanely high potential, but are never willing to let it reach those heights, be it through complacence, laziness, or never knowing what to do with it.
* They add beloved or well liked features for a little bit (ARAM bans, Blitz, RGM) before removing them for seemingly no reason
* Most of their existence lies on the back of a larger company that's more interested in mobile games now.
* As time goes on, disappointment in the company increases because of the previous three factors
* But in the end it doesn't matter because even the most stripped down version of their product will be lapped up.